Freud's Thick Non-Ferrous Metal Blades produce an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated carbide for long life.
- Cuts maximum wall thickness of 1/4 in.
- Silver ICE coating reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Freud-made TiCo Carbide is specifically designed to cut non-ferrous metals and extend tooth life
- Unique gullet design reduces chip build-up that can cause shoulder damage or breakage
- 10 in. 72T Thick Non-Ferrous Metal Saw Blade - LU89M010