Freud's Thick Stock Non-Ferrous Metal Blades produce a smooth burr-free finish when cutting thin aluminum, brass and other non-ferrous metal extrusions. A high tooth count with a 5 degree hook angle allows the teeth to slice efficiently through the material without binding.
- Cuts maximum wall thickness of 1/16 in.
- Silver ICE coating reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Freud-made TiCo Carbide is specifically designed to cut non-ferrous metals and extend tooth life
- Positive hook angle produces a smoother cut with less material distortion and burr-free cuts
- 10 in. 100T Thin Non-Ferrous Metal Saw Blade - LU90M010